MAIN STREET FESTIVAL BUS SHUTTLE
Fri. & Sat. Park and Ride Bus Service - Two Locations, and Just a Buck Each Way!
Avoid the closed downtown streets by using the T’s MAIN ST. Park and Ride bus service!
• Stockyards/Billy Bobs' Area, located off of North Main Street on 27th Street (turn east off of Main), directly behind the Sonic Drive-in
• Farrington Field, corner of University and Lancaster Streets. Shuttle operation is located in the east lot behind the stadium, enter off of Lancaster Street.
• Cost is $1 each way.
Hours of Operation
• Friday, April 11 from 5:00pm to 11:00pm
• Saturday April 12 from 9:00am to 11:00pm
• No Operation on Sunday
• Bus Service every 20 minutes
Take the Trinity Railway Express
To better accommodate demand, extra cars will be added during all four days of the festival. The TRE station, located at the Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC) at Jones and 9th Streets, is only two blocks from the Arts Festival.
Special Arts Festival Schedule
Thursday April 10th - Last eastbound train departs ITC station at 9:46 pm
Friday and Saturday, April 11 and 12 - Last eastbound train departs ITC station at 11:35pm and will go all the way to Union Station. Note: this train will NOT connect with any DART Rail Service at Union Station.
Sunday, April 13 - The TRE will run a special schedule to and from Dallas all day.
The T’s bus and TRE schedules are available at the-t.com or by calling Customer Service at 817-215-8600.
Riding the Train: SPECIAL SUNDAY SERVICE
Trinity Railway Express information click here
For DART rail and bus info, go to dart.org
For directions to Billy Bobs click here
For Main Street Arts Festival information click here
Get the MAIN STREET APP on your I phone or computer/android device
Molly the Trolley during Main Street Arts Festival, April 10 - 13 : map/info